The Patriot Precision-Machined Pen
Sleek, functional, and testosterone building military inspired pen.
Dimond (Dy-mond) Point is based on the passion for finely crafted awesomeness and the testosterone boosting power of manly gear. The unique name of Dimond is derived from a deep heritage of Swiss quality and craftsmanship. The Patriot Pen looks to carry on this passion for precision right here in the good ole’ US of A.
Every man needs gear that not only works well, but also testifies of his complete studliness. Backing this project will show your heightened sense of style and quality, and will ensure that every onlooker will know you are a man with real mettle.
The Patriot Pen is a lightweight, unique tool that doesn’t just write well—It looks killer doing it. The Patriot Pen is machined from high-quality military grade 6063 aluminum. It’s anodized black, achieving a rugged Type III hardness, and is sure to handle the abuse of even the toughest user.
The Patriot grip comes in two finishes. For the rugged manly man we offer a knurled finish for an extra grip-tight hold. If you are a stealthy special ops type of guy you have the smooth finish which is ideal for prolonged writing situations. Either way you will find yourself knee deep in pure manliness.
- The refill is the popular Pilot® Dr. Grip refill. Available at nearly any local pen store, this refill is easy on the wallet and comes in a variety of colors and tip sizes. We are offering it in Black and Blue inks with a .7mm writing tip.
- The pocket clip is powder coated spring steel.
- The two clip screws are coated with Loctite® for a hassle free long life.
- The pen itself is three pieces: the cap, the grip and the body. Each piece is a precision-machined hunk of metal that is a beauty to behold.
- The inspiration: the most unique feature that sets the Patriot Pen apart from other writing utensils is the “muzzle brake” styled tip.
- Multi-lead threads allow for quick on and off of the cap while maintaining holding strength.
Early Design Sketches